Thursday, March 29, 2012

Daddy, why is the wicked witch of the west trying to take me away.......

nooo.......... it's just daddy's overly excited super tom cruise worshipping co-worker and she just wants to hold the baby

I took my new baby girl into work a couple of months ago, to mostly show off the baby. (Hey, first baby girl, dont judge me)

One of my co-workers at the office flew over to hold the baby, my little girl........ took a look, and started the crying face....... hence, the wtich...

There are other evidences for this conclusion, lets look at these.....

Exhibit A.   Yes, her face, not green.  BUT, I think she uses the blue eye shadow that reaches down to her cheeks to hide the green under layer.

Exhibit B  No flying monkeys anywhere to be seen,  though she does talk about her daughter getting marry constantly, and I am pretty sure, maybe like 60% sure she does look like a flying monkey. 

Exhibit C  I have never seen her drink water.  Whenever there is an opportunity to share food, she smells it, never eats anything.  NEVER GOES NEAR WATER AND DOESN'T NEED FOOD...............

Exhibit D The last clue, and the most convincing.  The LAUGH, no human laughs like that. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting impressed with this posting streak. How long can you keep this up?

    ReplyDelete