Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Have I lost weight? And other delightful cry for attention questions.

Ever been presented with questions like that when you don't even know the person?

Only to have it answered for you by same person, I have.  You are then trapped into pointless conversations about nothing for hours.

Here's how the conversation usually goes:
(names have been change to protect the innocent)

Nacy:  Say...... Have I lost weight.
Victim:  Huh?
Nacy:  Thanks for asking, I have lost weight, I feel great. You know how great I feel?
Victim:  Huh? ...... I meant no.... (tries to run, only to find nacy is much faster)

If you have, you just been a victim of the "cry for help."  Thousands of people daily are victims for this horrible accident waiting to happen.  Let's be smart and avoid.

Here are others pitfalls to avoid:

My blue makeup is great, I know where you can get some.

My belly chain does look good.

Contact lens? Why yes....

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget those post its!

    Or, asking not to steal her stuff. And by stuff I mean her work. And by steal, I mean do her work, since she doesn't bother.

    ReplyDelete