Monday, April 2, 2012

I just called.. to say, I am taking a mental day.

You have to sing to the Stevie Wonder song.

Everyone has sick days, usually we call the boss, say "Hey boss, having waaaayyy too much pooptime to come to work today, doesn't look like I'll make it in before it happens again....... UH-OH...... I gotta go, byeeeeeeeee."


But what happen when you have to take a mental day from work?


I imagine this....


What consist of a mental day?
Go to a field and pick flowers with mismatched shoes and socks and a headdress on.

Talk to your imaginery therapist all day.

How do you inform work?

Do you just not show up to work for three days. When you do show up start screaming "but what about the chipmunks" and run away crying when asked what happen.

Do you call and advise the boss the Dr. told you that you will be crazy for about a week and they suggest you take the time off.

 Email pictrues of yourself in your tin foil helmet.

Leave a message with just the following.. "JUST LOOK AT THE PETRI DISH."

1 comment:

  1. I still say that has too many syllables to fit the song.

    ReplyDelete