Wednesday, April 4, 2012

If stupid is a disability, I would be a king among...

.....men, very very stupid men, but a King though.

I work at a place where disability is the in-thing to do, where all the popular kids are on disability.  No,no,no, not the real ones like I fallen and I can't get up.

How do I get on disability and be one of the cool kids you ask?

Here are some examples:

Fat camp (yes, I will be the only 35 year old at fat camp)

I got addicted to pixie sticks.

My work wife left me and got a better job.

They blocked youtube at work so I have to stay home.

My make believe tumor is getting in the way of my pretend work.

The toxic mold I grew at work is making me sick.

1 comment:

  1. What I want to know is this:

    With how much grief they gave me when I was hurt (y'know, not able to move the left side of my body), how are people getting out with hangnails or 'stress'?

    Do they have a doctor that is also their cousin?

    ReplyDelete