Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Well, you were suspended, but we forgot.

I love my workplace, it feels like I am in the movie Office Space.

I felt like this guy yesterday:

Here's what happened

I was told I was suppose to be suspended without pay from work last week, but it didn't happen. 

Management somehow misplace, forgot, didn't know why or what I did wrong.

When I asked what was it that I did?  Again, the answer was,  uh.......... I am going to have to research that.

Since there are always lessons to be learned, lessons of the day:

Be as lazy as possible, they can't catch you doing anything wrong if you are literally not working.

Keep a job with the most vague job responsibility.  Again, can't catch me doing wrong when the boss don't know what you should be doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment